Monday, 3 September 2012

First Quote for ORIGIN!

As I mentioned in a previous post, advance review copies have recently been sent out for ORIGIN, prior to publication in October.

I'm delighted to have just received my first quote for the book! The following was sent to my editor by Simon Toyne, bestselling author of SANCTUS and THE KEY:

'ORIGIN is a thrill a minute ride of a book. It's like Brannan has taken every conspiracy trope (and to name them would teeter into Spoilerville, so I won't), then shaken them up into a tasty cocktail that slips down easy, leaving you feeling pleasantly light-headed and wanting another.'

Not only a really great quote, but from a fantastic author!

Now to see if we've got time to put it on the jacket before the book goes to print - fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment