Monday, 30 April 2012

First Media Interview!

I was at the studios of Bradford Community Broadcasting this morning, having been asked to come down for a radio interview about Origin - my first!

I have a link to Bradford as I was born there and also attended university there, so it was very nice that BCB was the location for my first interview.

I was asked to get there at 11.45am, and I was under the impression that it would be recorded and then replayed at a later date (or maybe I just hoped this was the case!). However, when my wife and I arrived, we were ushered immediately into the studio and told the song that was playing was on for another thirty seconds, and then we would be live! Still, at least this meant I didn't have time to get nervous . . .

I have attached my interview (which was not only my first on Origin, but my first of any kind, on any topic!) to this blog, I hope you find it interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment